Our mission is to enhance and improve the health and well-being of patient/study subjects and our community through medical research.
Our values include; Integrity, consistent honesty and fairness in communications and interactions with our patient/subjects, employees, colleagues and partnering organizations.
We are committed to meeting enrollment goals by carefully selecting appropriate studies for our site, while maintaining the highest standards of accuracy and efficacy.
Why we are your best choice for your clinical trial
- Prepare ahead identifying subjects in patient database, to meet all recruitment goals.
- 100% patient retention by providing routine phone contacts and reminders prior to study visits.
- Real time data entry and query resolutions.
- Quality assurance for all clinical trials to ensure maximum accuracy and compliance.
- Research staff GCP/ICH and IATA certified.
- The Community Research of South Florida, a center for Allergy and Asthma Research specializes in conducting clinical trials for all indications of asthma and allergies in adults or pediatric patients. Specific additional interests are Asthma, allergic rhinitis, and sinusitis.
- Our facilities are capable of handling phases I, II, III, and IV trials. Our clinical office provides us with a database of approximately 10,000 patients per year who suffer from allergies and asthma.
- We are always interested in conducting new trials for asthma, allergic rhinitis, urticaria, sinusitis, food allergies and any other allergy related problems.
The Community Research of South Florida was established in 2000, and is a clinical research center located in Florida. We conduct year-round clinical research studies with the goal of improving treatments and outcomes for patients suffering from a broad range of conditions. We have earned a reputation for quality clinical trials.
Clinical Research Experience
The Community Research of South Florida also able to conduct clinical research studies in a variety of therapeutic areas with Dr. Jorge L. Diaz, DO (Internal Medicine) including:
- Vascular diseases
- Infectious diseases
- Psychiatry Acute pain
- Musculoskeletal conditions